Crack the Customer Code
Podcast published on October 17, 2017
I had a nice time talking with Adam and Jeannie a little about Help Scout, and a bit about hiring and managing world class customer service teams.
Here are the show notes:
- HelpScout brands itself as a more human and personalized help desk platform. Why is there need for this approach? [3:40]
- Nick shares expert recommendations for those hiring customer support staff. [5:50]
- How does HelpScout measure customer support beyond numeric metrics? [8:50]
- What is the “happiness score, and how does HelpScout track it? [13:15]
- Remote support pros have highest salaries… What does it say about the preconceived notions many leaders have about hiring and collaboration? [14:20]
Thanks for listening! If you have any comments or feedback, I'd love to hear from you on twitter.